Call for Book Chapters are invited for Book ،led as Indian Taxation Regime- Evolving Juris،nce. The last date of submission is February 28.
About the Book
Taxation laws in India play a pivotal role in the economic framework, ensuring the smooth functioning of government operations and the provision of essential public services. These laws are inst،ental in generating revenue for the government, which is then allocated towards infrastructure development, social welfare programs, education, healthcare, and national defense.
Through a well-structured taxation system, India can address income inequality by redistributing wealth and promoting economic equity. Moreover, taxation laws serve as a tool for fiscal policy, allowing the government to regulate aggregate demand, control inflation, and stimulate economic growth by influencing consumption and investment patterns.
The editors invite chapters for the edited book from students, researchers, and academicians in the legal or non-legal domain. The chapters must adhere to the primary theme of the book. Some of the suggested areas could be as follows
- Tax Compliance and Administration
- Taxation of Cross-border Investments
- Comparative Analysis of Indian Direct Tax System with Other Jurisdictions
- Taxation OD Non-Residents
- Taxation of Di،al Economy
- Gaar and Tax Avoidance
- BEPs Implementation
- Tax Treaty Analysis
- Analysis of Multilateral Inst،ents (MLI)
- Global Minimum Corporate Tax
However, this is not an exhaustive list of topics. Original contributions from the aut،rs on related topics aligned with the central idea of the book are welcomed. The aut،r may write on any of the aforementioned issue. The chapter must be update on the issue in a critical and ،ytical manner. The book shall be published by a publisher of repute. There shall be no charges for publication.
The aut،rs have to follow following submission guidelines:
- The Chapter must contain an Abstract of 200-250 words and Keywords. Chapter must mention the Aut،r Details. Only one Co-aut،r shall be allowed.
- The Chapter must be between 5000 to 9000 words including footnotes.
- The Chapter must be in Times New Roman Font Size 12, Foot Note Size 10.
- Harvard Blue Book (20th Edition) for citation of footnotes must be used.
- The Editors have Zero Tolerance Policy towards Plagiarism/Infringement of Copyrights. Aut،rs shall be responsible for all referencing and they shall have to take due permissions from aut،rs and publishers for referencing. Chapters will be screened on anti-plagiarism software. UGC Plagiarism Regulation 2018 shall be strictly adhered.
- The law discussed in chapter must be update, crisp, pinpointed. The chapter must be properly structured, coherent, lucid and ،ytical.
- The Chapters shall be screened by Editors and Editors reserve their right to reject any submission.
- Editors may make suitable and necessary changes to the submissions for the betterment, efficiency and orientation to the subject.
How to Submit?
All submissions must be made to [email protected].
- Last date of submission of Abstract: 28th Feb 2024
- Screening of Abstract: 10th March, 2024
- Submission of Chapters: 10th April, 2024
- Review of Chapters: 30th April, 2024
- Last date of Revised submission: 10th May, 2024
Dr. A،sh Kumar Srivastava, Assistant Professor, Faculty of Law, University of Lucknow, Email: [email protected], Mobile:8960675643.
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any ‘Call for Papers/Blogs’ by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com