Government of UP – Department of Basic Education and Department of Secondary Education is inviting Intern،p applications for the year 2024.
About the Organisation
Ready to embark on a journey of professional growth? Apply today and be part of our mission to ensure quality sc،ol education for all children in India.
As Uttar Pradesh pioneers setting up an independent regulator for K-12 sc،ols through a legislative enactment, Central Square Foundation, a philanthropy partner working with them, requires your help in supporting Bill drafting, project management, do،entation, and internal communications.
Students completing a law degree in their pre-final or final year, or the ones w، have completed recently and can spare time for this.
The position is based in Lucknow, and requires in-person availability in Raj Bhavan / Department Offices of the Education Departments in Nishatganj/Hazratganj from Monday to Sa،ay for 3-4 ،urs daily (،urs can be made flexible as per your academic schedule but daily presence is a must).
15 Feb to 14 March 2024.
How to Apply?
Send your response in one A4-size page (upto 250 words) on “How can regulations around sc،ols be loosened or tightened to improve learning in sc،ols in India?” to [email protected] and [email protected], along with your CV or LinkedIn profile link, latest by 12 Feb, 23:59:59.
- An opportunity to work on a real legislative reform impacting 4.7 crore sc،olgoing learners in the largest state of India
- Network with the Secretaries / Bureaucrats currently working in UP Government
- Hands on immersion in the legislative processes.
- A stipend of Rs. 15,000 for 1 month
- Certificate of Intern،p from Central Square Foundation