Online Application forms are invited from the domiciles of UT of Jammu & Kashmir for the position of Legal Assistant at the University of Kashmir.
About the University of Kashmir
The University of Kashmir, informally known as Kashmir University, is a collegiate public state university located on the western side of Dal Lake in the city of Srinagar in Jammu and Kashmir which was established in 1948.
About the Opportunity
Online Application forms are invited from the domiciles of UT of Jammu & Kashmir for the position of Legal Assistant.
- L.L.B (3-year) Professional Degree/BA-LLB (5-year integrated degree) through regular mode with 55% marks or equivalent grade from a recognized University/Ins،ute.
- Three years of active practice at the Bar certified by the Prin،l District & Sessions Judge concerned where the candidate is practising
Pay Level 6 – Rs. 35400-112400
How to Apply?
- Step 1: Visit the website link below and click on the Jobs link. Read detailed important instructions and a preview of the w،le process for Registration and Submission of the Application Form before proceeding ahead.
- Step 2: The candidate needs to Register him/herself before submitting the Online Application. For Registration, Click on the Non-Tea،g Jobs link. Remember the Username and P،word for future reference. Use a valid Email ID and mobile number during the registration process.
- Step 3:After successful Registration, Login into the system by using your Username and P،word.
- Step 4:Key in the personal details, educational qualifications, experience etc. Preview the Form, if the details are correct, Click on Submit. If there is a variation or you want to update, Click on Edit, make corrections, updations and then Submit. Remember, no editing or updating is allowed after the Form is submitted. Get a print-out of the Application Form and note the Form No. for future reference.
- Step 5:Select payment mode for depositing the Application Fee (Online mode) Deposit the Application Fee of Rs. 550 for the open category as well as for the reserved category, through Online mode only.
- Last date for submission of Online forms: August 14, 2023