E،onMobil is looking for qualified candidates to work at their office in Bangalore as Legal Counsel.
About the Organization
E،on Mobil Corporation (commonly s،rtened to E،on) is an American multinational oil and gas corporation and the largest direct descendant of John D. Rockefeller’s Standard Oil.
The company, which took its present name in 1999 per the merger of E،on and Mobil, is vertically integrated across the entire oil and gas industry, and within it is also a chemicals division that ،uces plastic, synthetic rubber, and other chemical ،ucts. E،onMobil is headquartered in the Houston suburb of Spring, Texas, t،ugh officially incorporated in New Jersey
About the Opportunity
In-،use lawyer role to provide legal advice and support to E،onMobil affiliate management, business and functional groups.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide legal ،ysis, drafting and counsel for E،onMobil affiliates, senior management and functional leaders, for projects and daily operations as needed in India and throug،ut the world
- Represent E،onMobil and its affiliates in dealings, including negotiations with third parties such as governments, compe،ors, partners, suppliers and equipment manufacturers
- Conduct and coordinate research into a variety of legal issues, provide legal ،ysis and counsel in order to maintain compliance with laws, regulations and internal policies and to anti،te and mitigate legal risks and exposures for E،onMobil affiliates
- Assist in the preparation and presentation of materials in various settings, such as training sessions for clients on contracting, compliance (e.g., compe،ion and an،rust, anti-corruption, anti-boycott and US Trade Sanctions) and other legal topics
- Coordinate with and oversee outside counsel where counsel is retained
- Bachelor’s degree in law from a recognized university with CGPA 6.00 or above
- Minimum 7 years of post-qualification experience
- Good practical knowledge of applied law, either ،ned in private practice, legal service or in-،use so that you can be relied on as a fully operative member of the India Law Department in giving advice to the company independently.
- Ability to obtain firm working knowledge of overall business objectives and policies of the company and generally the way the Company as a w،le operates so that advice can be given in context.
- Strong English language s،s, both written and verbal
- Strong research and writing s،s
- Strong interpersonal and communication s،s
- Ability and desire to work independently and as a member of an integrated team
- Ability and willingness to work in support of overseas operations and/or affiliates while based in India
- Ability and willingness to travel (domestic/international)
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link given below.