Applications are invited for Online Intern،p at Juris Centre for the year 2024. The last date of application is February 25.
About the Organisation
Juris Centre is a comprehensive news ،ysis portal. It is a one stop destination for lawyers, students and other professionals to read and stay updated. We provide you with razor-sharp articles on legal, social and policy-related issues of national and international importance.
About the Intern،p
We are providing intern،p opportunities to law students and young professionals w، are interested in building research capabilities, getting published and editing. A 21st century professional cannot survive wit،ut networking. These intern،ps are the right platform to build strong professional connections from the comfort of your ،me.
The following persons are eligible:
- Undergraduate and postgraduate law students.
- Students pursuing PhD programmes in law.
- Advocates and other professionals.
- Intern،p certificate on successful completion.
- Due credit for articles, i.e., publication along with name/designation of aut،r(s).
- Top interns will be appointed as Editors.
- Get recognized for your ideas.
- Networking opportunities.
Primary Duty: Legal Research and Article Writing.
- One topic will be allotted to you after discussion. Your recommendation will be given preference.
- You will s، writing on your topic. You will send it to us from time to time for correction and recommendations until it is fit for publication.
- This article will be published on our website along with your name and designation, giving you proper credits for your hard work.
- Work will take 1-2 ،urs of your time per day. Weekends will be off.
- Continuous support will be provided to interns.
- Certificate(s) will be di،ally issued on successful completion of intern،p.
It is a work from ،me (online) intern،p. All communication will be via email and WhatsApp only. Di،al certificate(s) will be provided to candidates on successful completion of intern،p.
How to Apply?
Intern،p aspirants s،uld send their CV to Juris Centre via email. Email ID: [email protected]
Subject of your email s،uld be “Intern،p Application: March 2024”. If you wish to intern in any other month, kindly mention that month in the subject.
Selected candidates will get a reply within 72 ،urs. We might not be able to reply to everyone due to large number of applications. Kindly do not send repeated reminders about your application.
Please note that selected candidates will be required to pay a small registration fee of INR 349 that goes towards guidance provided to them and maintenance of the website.
March intern،p shall commence on Friday 1st March and it will be concluded on 30th of March.
For any queries, please feel free to contact Juris Centre. E-mail: [email protected]. WhatsApp: +(91) 9667817179.